Last Update: October 2019
Download - Includes C sourcecode, Windows binary, and example Lua scripts
- Can rasterise triangles perspective-projected ellipses both with perspective-correct vertex colour interpolation.
- Multi-threaded rendering via OpenMP
- Processes packets of 2x2 pixels in parallel using SIMD instructions (SSE2 instruction set).
- Can render realtime shadows as stenciled shadow volumes.
- Can render a toon-shading effect by generating an inverted shell mesh.
- Able to load OBJ (and MTL), PLY, and OFF mesh formats.
- Has Lua integrated as a scripting language, which can also be used for vertex deformation effects.
- Scripts can export models in PLY format.
- Written in C99.
Timings shown here were measured on an Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, with 8 threads